In an interview with Bulletin writer Lucas Lord, Katie Donnelly shares her experience with COVID-19 and her move to public housing.
0:20 I know you recently had to move so I would like to hear whatever it is you are willing to share with me.
1:25 Did you have your food needs covered?
2:10 I know it wasn't your choice to move but now that you are out do you think it helped you?
3:30 Have you tested Negative since your first test for Covid-19?
4:15 So are you still waiting to return to work?
5:20 Is there anything you plan to do differently now? Do you plan to return to campus classes?
7:28 Is there anything else you'd like to say or share?
For more information about the campus return policy visit www.emporia.edu/covid-19-information/esu-fall-2020-return-campus/facemask-policy/.
- ESU announces campus-wide COVID-19 testing
- ‘A lot of anger’: Kansas authorities on alert for threats to health officers
- Kansas allocates $254M to slow pandemic, boost economy
- Three student athletes test positive for COVID-19
- Kansas governor requires masks, checks for fever at schools
- Kansas TSA official says he raised COVID-19 concerns early
- Residential life faces a myriad of changes in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic
- Mandatory mask policy included in campus return plans
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.